What do you guys make of this???

I did, he said about 1.8 @ 33Hz as well. So im just going to stick with that. Using 2 3in aeros for ports, 12in long each thats 32-34Hz
No, try 17in long + 1 extra inch for the flare if using aeros for 33hz tuning in 1.8 cubes. 12in long will tune you to around 38hz with that air volume and port sizes.

If your box builder told you that, you should find a new builder. Thats prob why you didnt like all your other boxes, because they are improperly tuned.

The box I did is about 1.85-1.9 cu/ft and I did 2 3in pvc ports 17long and my tune is around 32.

No, try 17in long + 1 extra inch for the flare if using aeros for 33hz tuning in 1.8 cubes. 12in long will tune you to around 38hz with that air volume and port sizes.
If your box builder told you that, you should find a new builder. Thats prob why you didnt like all your other boxes, because they are improperly tuned.

The box I did is about 1.85-1.9 cu/ft and I did 2 3in pvc ports 17long and my tune is around 32.
this^

That graph shows nothing about in car response what so ever. Also, each line can be adjusted to make it look like what ever he wants them to. Enclosure size, port area, tuning, assumed power, and sub specs all can be adjusted in that program. However, as I said, that graph has little to do with how it will react once installed in side the application.

That graph shows nothing about in car response what so ever. Also, each line can be adjusted to make it look like what ever he wants them to. Enclosure size, port area, tuning, assumed power, and sub specs all can be adjusted in that program. However, as I said, that graph has little to do with how it will react once installed in side the application.
must have really wanted to sell some audiobahn. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.