Fi Bl 15" or DD 3515

Frisbie

I recently decided to get one fifteen inch for my eclipse. I know that the Fi sub is cheaper and that it is hard to get a DD. I don't know which one to get, since I have only known one person with either sub. He also had 2 bl 18" so it is kind of hard to decide. He makes his own subs and told me that they are both really good and he couldn't really decide which is better.

i have a motor i could build into a new dd 3515 for like $375 shipped to you it would be as good as new.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

also just for comparison i had a fi btl 18d2 and this dd 3518E d2 the dd was just as loud on same power and sounded just as good and lasted way the **** longer i was running them both off a saz-4500

get the Fi my DD wasnt as low as my fi. but if your going to be more of a spl burp person then the DD
i wil strongly dispute that as will everyone that heard both subs in my burban both were tuned to 33hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Frisbie

Frisbie
Elk Point, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Brianyakno