What could be the issue?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bryant11

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi I bought the TDA7498 amp and using that wiht my blaupunkt 4ohm speakers. the bass reduces as soon as o connect the 2nd rca. if i use the speakers on the same speaker port, the bass is good. its same with other port as well. As long as i am using same speaker out for both the speakers, i get good bass. What could be the issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi I bought the TDA7498 amp and using that wiht my blaupunkt 4ohm speakers. the bass reduces as soon as o connect the 2nd rca. if i use the speakers on the same speaker port, the bass is good. its same with other port as well. As long as i am using same speaker out for both the speakers, i get good bass. What could be the issue? Thanks in advance.
Try reversing the wires on one of the speakers. Datasheet shows it as two mono amps. They may not have maintained absolute polarity in some way when manufacturing.
Can you give us a diagram of what you are doing with the amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...