What Comps. whould be best with my set-up?

SuperTrooper
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I want to get a nice set of comps and get rid of the coax. My sytem is in my sig. and they will be going in a 2000 Nissan X-Terra. I have searched and seen many brands praised and some ridiculed. I don't know much about comps except for what I have read on here. Any recommendations that some of you may consider that will sound descent with my present set-up?

I listen to mostly Rock and Heavy Metal and don't want to spend much more than $250.00 to $300.00. Thanks for any suggestions or advice. Later...

Nice X-Terra, that is one well built machine, oh by the way i probably built it. LOL. Try the MB Quarts QSC line. I think they sound pretty good.

I've bought from them before and they are legit, i think it is e-bay's electronics store and everything i have bought from them has been true to what they said. You may have to go to e-bay and access the store through them. I order my Quarts on a wed, and got my speakers on sat. They have like 40000 sales with a 99% positive feedback that seems pretty legit to me.

I'm not plugging them in, i'm just trying to save someone some money if they want to buy MB Quarts or whatever they want if that store sells it. I know you sell Rainbow speakers and there supposed to be really good but i'm only speaking fpr speakers that i have heard or have had. Not trying to take a sell from you because it benifits me none. I would like to try some Rainbows sometime soon also.

PPI DCX if you can still find them... they are a knock-off of the Polk SR at half the price (a fair price). Second choice would be MTX TXC for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.