Which would make a better 3-Way setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thier 6.5 is subwooder.....not midbass, if you want a three way, then I suggest getting a midrange rather than more midbass, and make your own crossover networks, or run active....not fun though.

Unless you were sugggesting the 6.5 midbass.....do you want to run dual midbass?

For that, look into Rainbow Germs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

most of the time anything more than a 2way is a waste of money cause you'll notice little to no performance increase. read the sticky at the top.

Thier 6.5 is subwooder.....not midbass, if you want a three way, then I suggest getting a midrange rather than more midbass, and make your own crossover networks, or run active....not fun though.
Unless you were sugggesting the 6.5 midbass.....do you want to run dual midbass?

For that, look into Rainbow Germs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Yeah, I know it a subwoofer.

It doesn't seem to have any problems playing the higher frequencies though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.