what comp set should i buy

Participant count
  • Participant list
yeah id be happy spending about 150 but not to much more on the fronts so what would you say the dynamics or morels or can i not go wrong with the morels i will be sound deadening my car its a little civic and i have 25 sq ft coming in the next coming days so ive been told to do my doors for sure

Those EU61 sure look sweet..Nice specs, db,hertz,and rms rating...I think you guys answered my questioning of new components without a tread of my own...Thanks!!CDT They will be...

Oh by the way assasin1840.. after reading this.. scroll directly up and to the rt,click on the caraudio.com,and scroll down to woofers.com and you can check out the site on the cdt that I was telling you about that come with the wiring,and free shipping..?????????

Both specs are pretty close ..My opinion??Of those two? I would recommend the Morel.I have heard nothing but good about them always.Yet,I will be putting CDT in mine though.If you know of someone that have either to listen too or a place that have a demo??Id try to listen to both to see which you like though.

thanks but i got the morels all the way around for 163 shipped i was going to get the image but it was closer to 2 and idk just didnt feel right so i went with morels thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.