What car to buy

if your lookin for somthing with a decent amount of power these are pretty nice stock

300zx

camaro

firebird

EDIT:forgot to add eclipses arent the most relieble car when u get to about 100k miles

well i of course want a 5 or 6 speed manual, ik a pretty good amount about cars, dont mind gettin dirty even might want a project car, def want this thing to be all show and all go any other suggestions

sc300, its basically a supra that looks more classy (slightly longer wheelbase, and some other minor things).

older awd DSM, they just kick ass

mark 8

older M3

i like to do things differently though, if you couldn't tell

if nothing else you can always get a camaro or mustang. i wouldn't reccomend it. i have a 96 mustang gt and hate it. its so primitive, has a horrible ride, pathetic power, handles shitty, the sohc engine is worthless. etc. etc.

if your lookin for somthing with a decent amount of power these are pretty nice stock300zx

camaro

firebird

EDIT:forgot to add eclipses arent the most relieble car when u get to about 100k miles

the eclipses(most all mits) have the most prob in the turbo . they end up with loss of oil flow to the turbo or a party pluged return line do to sludge build up and end up tosting the turbos. that has been what i have seen the most of around here.

not saying that it happens to them all but from most of the used cars around here that i have seen have been like that.

thats my 2 cents on them

and with that said

z28 or mustang both in a v8 would be my best bet

me pers. i would go with a chey product cheaper to upgrade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.