What battery for battery bank?

Ive clamped 5250 from it starting at .25 rising to .7 and 4190 1 ohm rising to 1.4 ..i was just stating what i had and what it was rated at ti give him a idea compared to what i run
And you only dropped .7V during that clamp?

I don't doubt he can get that much on a burp.

I am skeptical about the voltage drop though. A 240 amp alt can't keep up with that kind of demand and not drop, regardless of external regulation.

Do the math. There must be something crazy going on.

I'm not bashing the Duracells. In fact, I do plan to run them.

I don't doubt he can get that much on a burp.
I am skeptical about the voltage drop though. A 240 amp alt can't keep up with that kind of demand and not drop, regardless of external regulation.

Do the math. There must be something crazy going on.

I'm not bashing the Duracells. In fact, I do plan to run them.
It has been a while since i clamped it and those are the numbers i remember with a cheap clamp could be off...i tell u what suprisd me the most was switching fron 2 to 4 runs of wire...but anyway like i said i was just giving numbers as a guideline saying im fine without running xs batts lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.