What battery for battery bank?

CplCuddles

Certified Meme Warrior
I'm upgrading eventually, but I first want to sort out some electrical upgrades. Its going to be a 5-6k system with a Sundown SAZ-5000D and then the amp for the mids/highs. I obviously am going to have a battery bank. Now the question is, which kind of battery should I get and how many(Pref XS power)? I was going to get 2 XS XP3000s and call it good, but maybe a single D7500 would work? Any opinions are appreciated.

Dont waste a huge chunk of ur audio budget on xs power..u will not see a daily diff if u run the correct amount of reserve..go to sams club and buy a g34 for up front 130 bux and 2 g31s for 180 each where i live and with a decent size alt that will be plenty

Dont waste a huge chunk of ur audio budget on xs power..u will not see a daily diff if u run the correct amount of reserve..go to sams club and buy a g34 for up front 130 bux and 2 g31s for 180 each where i live and with a decent size alt that will be plenty
I just feels its kinda like peel and seal vs dynamat Style scenario. I will look into these batts though.

I just feels its kinda like peel and seal vs dynamat Style scenario. I will look into these batts though.
Its nothing like peel n seal vs dynamat ..there are plenty of solid batts that will work with out giving ur college fund to xs power....the duracells are the same as deka batteries ..its not like they r flea market brand...i run 3 deka/duracells on 5k with a 240 alt and i drop from 15 to 14.2 full tilt..they work fine

Its nothing like peel n seal vs dynamat ..there are plenty of solid batts that will work with out giving ur college fund to xs power....the duracells are the same as deka batteries ..its not like they r flea market brand...i run 3 deka/duracells on 5k with a 240 alt and i drop from 15 to 14.2 full tilt..they work fine
What you do with 3 31s I did with the equivalent of 1 D3100. XS power

i was running just one D4700 up front for a year on a 2.5k setup and it did great only people who have never had Xspower claim there is batteries just as good for cheaper....I now have an Xp3000 in the rear too running close to 3.5k and its an absolute beast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CplCuddles

Certified Meme Warrior
CplCuddles
Topeka, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from