What battery do I get???

GFiess1187
10+ year member

I have a stock battery and need to upgrade bad. I have read other threads about the different batteries and whats best, and it did nothing but confuse me even more. So seriously someone tell me the best battery to use that will help my system. Thanks for the help!!

I'll agree with iceteebone to a certain extent... but some cars have adequat alt on them already... if you have a moderate system (less than 2500Watts) then improved wiring, and a batt would be my first step. Ideally I would do everything all at once... alt, batt, wiring upgrades, but most of us have to do it in steps. If your batt is much over a couple of years old, it's going to have to be replaced eventually... might as well get one that's gonna last.

I'll agree with iceteebone to a certain extent... but some cars have adequat alt on them already... if you have a moderate system (less than 2500Watts) then improved wiring, and a batt would be my first step. Ideally I would do everything all at once... alt, batt, wiring upgrades, but most of us have to do it in steps. If your batt is much over a couple of years old, it's going to have to be replaced eventually... might as well get one that's gonna last.
just buy one of his ^ yellow top g31's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a stock battery and need to upgrade bad. I have read other threads about the different batteries and whats best, and it did nothing but confuse me even more. So seriously someone tell me the best battery to use that will help my system. Thanks for the help!!
If you really want help you have to supply info. What amps do you have? What kind of wire are you using and what gauge is it? Have you done the BIG 3 yet? What kinda car is it? Whats the alternator rated at? Provide as much info as possible.

lol 2500 watts "moderate" i like your style

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GFiess1187

10+ year member
GFiess1187
Middletown,oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from