what are some good budget amp ???????????

ok here somthing new to me ive always ran mono with 1 spot to put your speaker wire so i see alot with 2 speaker ports how u hook 1 sub to that???
just use one pair and leave the other one open, its just a new feature on modern amps so its easier to wire subs with. You do not have to use both pairs.

like i said i like the ppi ba7000 and the vfl4480 but im thinking the vfl is a better amp and better for what i want and am getting the DP 18 incriminator what you guys think???? the sub is 2000rms

Lanzar opti's are good they are one of the cheapest professional amps you can buy. They just just **** alota power but will do rated specs. I had a opti3500d its half ohm stable and it never got hot on me. A brand new one is outta your price range but look on the forums for some good used amps around that range. Others to look for, powerbass xa3000 or xa4000 crunch gp3000. I run a audiopipe apk3500 right now I got it for around 450 very nice amp. You can get a opti2000d for 289 new but t only does 2k at .5ohm does around 1600 at 1.

Just because a sub is rated at 2000wrms, doesn't mean you 'need' 2000watts, we usually over power to ensure that we don't try to make an amp do more that designed to. We call it headroom. That being said, that vfl hybrid amp would deff work for you. As said before, check the classifieds, you can find decent deals, if you don't mind buying used. I did, and couldn't be happier than I am with my 'used' saz1500v3, was almost bnib at almost half price, at the time, it sold for 525, I got mine for 340. But I will tell you, that as soon as you buy something, someone else will sell a better match for you....lol. Never fails to happen. Hope I have been of some help, good luck on your search for YOUR perfect sound, dude. Someone will always say that you can do better, again....lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hunterleland
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from