what are some good budget amp ???????????

ok yea i made my mind up im going with the vfl 44801D now i know i asked this once but amp has to outputs for speaker hook ups you really only hook one side up to my 18 whats the point of haven to hook ups would that not then be a 2 channel? im very old school so i know nothing of this new stuff

ok yea i made my mind up im going with the vfl 44801D now i know i asked this once but amp has to outputs for speaker hook ups you really only hook one side up to my 18 whats the point of haven to hook ups would that not then be a 2 channel? im very old school so i know nothing of this new stuff
ITs not a 2 channel its only there for ease of wiring. There is no bridging involved You do not have to use both. Most modern monoblock amps are designed like this.

ok i will then just strang to me im just gonna hook up the 18 to it thank you guys did not mean to be a pain just seems pointless to have them 2 hook ups for 1 sub but i really like the look and info ive seen on the vfl4480 so im sold on it now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hunterleland
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from