what are some good budget amp ???????????

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

im old school so alot of this new stuff to me i know nothing about

if you like your friends system and the amp he's running and that makes you happy get that. Everything is opinion based. sure once competing and looking at numbers you'll see a difference but if you see something and are happy with it. leave it at end of story.

so even orion has went to crap?
A good 10 years ago anyway. They've had a couple decent products since but mostly it's crap.

ok so let me ask this is incriminator as good as they say? subs amp wut ever they make?
In general avoid entry level lines of speakers/subs but Incriminator has been around a while. Their amps are as good as you'll get out of Korea and their higher end subs are very nicely built. Their customer support is also great.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif 

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

im old school so alot of this new stuff to me i know nothing about
I'm working toward a pure old school setup now with modern processing. I have a hard enough time making my mind up but this build is a challenge. Way to many options.

then what about american bass stuff?
Their VLF amps are great. Their subs are fair. AFAIK the subs are identical to a few others on the market. Typically with AB you get what you pay for at least.

I'm working toward a pure old school setup now with modern processing. I have a hard enough time making my mind up but this build is a challenge. Way to many options.
Speaking of Orion, did you see the old school Concept pieces FS on this board last week? Those would be in the top 5 if I were to do a nostalgia build.

Their VLF amps are great. Their subs are fair. AFAIK the subs are identical to a few others on the market. Typically with AB you get what you pay for at least.

Speaking of Orion, did you see the old school Concept pieces FS on this board last week? Those would be in the top 5 if I were to do a nostalgia build.
I did not. There is a old cobalt 5 channel on eBay. It's a bit rough. I want a matching set so I've narrowed it down to PG, PPI, fosgate. Spoony got me looking at the Petra Prowlers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hunterleland
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from