what are some good budget amp ???????????

Read the thread, you moron. This thread is supposed to be for reviews, not questions. I gave a review for a budget amp, yes low budget. I'm not into wattage wars. So what part of the thread did I get wrong? Nothing. What part did you get wrong? Everything.

As for wattage wars: I like the sound of a diesel train horn. Doesn't mean I have to sit 2 feet from it at full 165 dB to enjoy it. That would be moronic. Like 3500 watts in car/truck/van. .....and enjoying it from 2 feet away.....REALLY???

Read the thread, you moron. This thread is supposed to be for reviews, not questions. I gave a review for a budget amp, yes low budget. I'm not into wattage wars. So what part of the thread did I get wrong? Nothing. What part did you get wrong? Everything.
As for wattage wars: I like the sound of a diesel train horn. Doesn't mean I have to sit 2 feet from it at full 165 dB to enjoy it. That would be moronic. Like 3500 watts in car/truck/van. .....and enjoying it from 2 feet away.....REALLY???
You sir are the moron. Read the first post of the op. He is running an 18 inch death penalty and you recommend an alibaba special 2 channel amp for mids and highs.

So, we just disagree. I don't believe that thousands of watts are necessary, for starters. I have a different paradigm than many, I suppose. The amp I mentioned is very low budget, but is built well. My personal belief, from my experience, is that I get better control of heavy voice coils from a transformer output on an amp. Just my experience. (Has mostly to do with soft clipping)

Bottom line: I read the thread. I gave my answer. You didn't like the answer. So, you call anyone who disagrees with you a moron.

Bigger moron: All of us who answered this thread. This thread is a question, not a review.

And by the way, what I described is a 4 channel amp, not 2. You sir, never read the question at the top of the thread, which was moronic to start with. And yes, I know he is running small 18" subs. 250 clean watts per channel is plenty, for me. And, for most normal people. Instead of using 3500 Watts per sub, why don't folks here put that money into 3500 hp for their ride that they installed the sound system into to start with? Because way more than they NEED? Yup. They'd get a lot more bragging rights with 3500 hp powering their ride than they will EVER GET powering some plastic cone-in-basket.

And by the way, what I described is a 4 channel amp, not 2. You sir, never read the question at the top of the thread, which was moronic to start with. And yes, I know he is running small 18" subs. 250 clean watts per channel is plenty, for me. And, for most normal people. Instead of using 3500 Watts per sub, why don't folks here put that money into 3500 hp for their ride that they installed the sound system into to start with? Because way more than they NEED? Yup. They'd get a lot more bragging rights with 3500 hp powering their ride than they will EVER GET powering some plastic cone-in-basket.

Gtf out of here this is a car audio forum you scrub. No one cares what you like or the stupid retarded advice you give. Go join some other racefag forums.

What do you know another thread that everyone's calling each other stupid on lol can't we all just get along and sing kumbi ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hunterleland
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date