what amp to run with 2 mtx 9500s?

slammer01

Hey guys I got 2 12 inch mtx 9500s dual 4 ohm. I am currently runnin a Hifonics Zues 2000D at 1 ohm. and that amp does not push those much at all. So I blew my money thinking it would power juss fine. Anybody know of a good amp to run with these? I was thinking of Planet Audio 2400.1 or A soundstream rub2500.1??????? What you guys think????????????????? Help??????????

Hey guys I got 2 12 inch mtx 9500s dual 4 ohm. I am currently runnin a Hifonics Zues 2000D at 1 ohm. and that amp does not push those much at all. So I blew my money thinking it would power juss fine. Anybody know of a good amp to run with these? I was thinking of Planet Audio 2400.1 or A soundstream rub2500.1??????? What you guys think????????????????? Help??????????

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/554636-ab-vfl-450-1-hotness.html

this will punish your subs with an anal beating of epic depth and proportion!

What's your electrical look like?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.