what a deal on this site jl 18w6 99 each

And it says they're 600rms and afaik they were 500rms. Would these be identical to what a 18w6 looked like in the late 90's/early 00's? logo, sticker on mag ect ect. I know you guys don't know, I was just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay with your paypal card. If its not right when you get open a case. Heard a few people that bought from the site no problems with them.

awesome oldschool subs

trying to talk myself out of 4 for my living room

also that is the company that made the original kicker subwoofers they are good guys

awesome oldschool substrying to talk myself out of 4 for my living room

also that is the company that made the original kicker subwoofers they are good guys
It's a hard battle. I keep looking at my back seat thinking of the possibilities for 2 of em. And moneys not an issue which makes it even harder.

I think it's just that I don't want to do all the fabbing and knowing that i'd have no back seat/remove seats/center console just to get them in.

if I knew what coil they had it would be much easier to decide. I only need 2 of them but if they come in single 4 that puts me at a horrible ohm load for amp

Fu ck it..I just ordered 2 of em' and shipping was only 55 bucks for the pair.. I figure if they aren't what they're supposed to be i'd have no problem getting 125 each for them to recoupe my money.

I wouldn't be surprised though if I got an email saying they were sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.