what a deal on this site jl 18w6 99 each

ya seems strange... why would they just give them away basically. I saw a set of 3 15w6's used on ebay the other week listed as never used and they went for like $650+ship
Well I was expecting them to delete it as soon as they found out they got 100+(assuming) orders when they got into work today. If nobody here receives them we'll no it was a typo(All orders canceled). If only a few do then that means they sold out pretty quick.

I've already mentally prepared myself that I'll be stuck with my r's for awhile.

lol, I doubt it is a scam and bet they just sold out!

I am sure many would be shocked at how many of the critically acclaimed subs of yesteryear were built by Credence! Heck, they (Credence) build the woofers for a current self-acclaimed company that pushes NO digital processing and currently competes using the best technology that the 80s had to offer. Unfortunately, this said company's marketing campaign of taking first place at competitions with no competitors may have backfired against them because I know of at least 4 classes where they did NOT take first place in SQ at the USACi world finals.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there...

IMAG1193.jpg

IMAG1192.jpg

IMAG1191.jpg

We kinda assumed that since the link died.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Is that a photo they sent you?

No, these were posted from someone on DIYMA that bought them from Credance awhile back.

Those baskets are what they used for top end subs back in the day, Cast Aluminum baskets really didnt come into play untill the very late 90's early 2k.

Those baskets were the best you can get for the time. They are pretty rugged and well built for stamped steel.

Gotcha..

I started out in 99' and only recall seeing these on cheaper sub's and of course jl's which is prob why I think the way I do. I just won't install them inverted:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.