Weird Sound....

Slammed
5,000+ posts

Striking Accord
There is a weird sound coming from my driver side wheel area (could be the struts?)

Whenever I hit a bump, it does a weird cricket sound....

When I press on the gas it is more noticeable.

Its not the rim nor is it the axles (just changed them)

When I put up my windows the sound is very noticeable in the cabin.

what could it be?

thanks

it has nothing to do with the bumper

people are telling me that its either the strut or something involving the rotor.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Im gonna jack the car up tomorrow if I have the chance

lol..push on the bumper so it moves the car up and down silly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

If it makes the creeking noise then its probably the strut/spring

lol..push on the bumper so it moves the car up and down silly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gifIf it makes the creeking noise then its probably the strut/spring

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

its late man lol

but yeah...I have done that...no sound

There is a weird sound coming from my driver side wheel area (could be the struts?)
Whenever I hit a bump, it does a weird cricket sound....

When I press on the gas it is more noticeable.

Its not the rim nor is it the axles (just changed them)

When I put up my windows the sound is very noticeable in the cabin.

what could it be?

thanks
hmm lets think about this for a sec .. cricket sound and it gets worse when you speed up.. and you just replaced the axles where the sound is comming from.... did you have this sound BEFORE you changed the axles? if not then i would first suspect the axles.

hmm lets think about this for a sec .. cricket sound and it gets worse when you speed up.. and you just replaced the axles where the sound is comming from.... did you have this sound BEFORE you changed the axles? if not then i would first suspect the axles.

the sound was there before the axles were changed

its probably the control arm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.