important question

magik21782
10+ year member

MD
i have a 97' cavalier rs... 2dr 5spd coupe with many mods. a nice ass sound system was 1st. my pics on here are real old, and will update them asap. my car is being painted metallic silver, i have a carbon fiber hood, sparce racing seats and 4 point harnesses,new **** knob , boot, and pedals, 17" black rims, nitto tires, greddy catback exhaust ,black euro tail lights, and black projector headlights with clear corner lights, 20% window tint, lambo doors, and a flip trunk. i kno that a 2.2l cavalier is nothing fast, but i love the sound of blow off valves. is there any way i can make my car have that pshh sound while shifting , or any way at all? pleaase help!!!!!!!

i love the sound of blow off valves. is there any way i can make my car have that pshh sound while shifting , or any way at all? pleaase help!!!!!!!
you can use cool edit pro or soundforge to make a wave file and record a blow-off valve sound efect going PSSSSSHhHH!! every ten seconds or so then burn it to CD. then while in car, shift into first and press play on the cd player.. count to ten and at ten seconds shift to second.. time it so that right whne u shift, the cd player goes PSSSHSH! and keep doing so for every gear. if you come complete stop start the track over. and if you install horns the PSssHH sound effect will be more intense and sound cooler and chicks will dig you.

Oh no.

Ummmm...I know you can buy something to to put in your muffler and immitate a supercharger whine. Dont really know about a BOV.

Anyway, thats kinda retarded. Are you one of these guys that puts a "Type R" sticker on your Cavalier?

WIth all the money you put into that Cavalier which will always be slow, you could have bought something worth dumping money into. I mean I know sometimes we dont think things through sometimes that we should....I have V6 camaro but with all the money i've already dumped into it I could have had a V8 Z28 which is a 13 second car stock. I dont feel competely dumb for getting a V6, b/c it will still crush older 5.0 Stangs and, well, cars like yours.

need an Air Pig (a tank full of compressed air)

blow off valve

ball valve

rubber hoses

when you want psh turn the ball vavle to open the airpig to let airt to the BOV and PSHHHH

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wow lemme take a break. ok. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH LOL im done good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.