weird problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

saintluey
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bass on my car lowers when im driving but when i brake and/or stop it comes back up. I already made sure the connection to the battery from the amp is very tight. What else could it be?

At a guess might have something to do with the engine and the increased electrical needs while running. I know my stereo used to be able to **** enough juice out to starve the ecu and ignition in the engine so possibly the reverse is happening.

What was the last change you made to the system before you noticed it?

well i noticed the change first after one of my subs stopped working. Now i have only one sub. After i removed the broken sub this started happening. It is weird and driving me nuts. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.