SOLD Wanted: All kinds of stuff!

DodgeDude
10+ year member

MO
I just bought a 96 Ram and it needs a new system bad! I just ordered a Alpine 7893 head unit but I am still in need of some speakers, amp, and subs. For speakers I need 6x9's in the front and 5 1/4 in the back. I am looking for Infinity Kappa's for the them. I hear the Kappas are a better quality speaker than the Reference.(any opinions?) Looking for a kind of cheap amp. And as far as the subs go it looks like my only choice is to go to Curcuit City and get them because I need a Custom made box to fit under the rear seat.(They have one with 2 10" MTX subs for $350). Let me know if you have anything. Thanks, Chris

P.S. I am open to other Offers too.

i got an Infinity Beta Digi 300 for 250 + shipping . 300x2 and 1000x1 @ 4 ohms

500x2 @ 2ohms 1 ohm stable in stereo , 2 ohms stable in mono

hey what's up i hear you need some caraudio well i got caraudio for sale just go to need to sale this stuff i got sub's / ma audio / kicker / check it out its nice stuff i don't don't sale **** that is half blowing or anything like that so check it out ok get back at me ok later dude

my e-mail is dmx_is_cool69@hotmail.com

I got 2 12's mtx 6000 and a 1000 watt alpine amp and a mtx crossover for sale 600 for it all!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.