COMPLETED Alpine 7273 wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

30gtv6

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to purchase an Alpine 7273 cassette deck. I'm already monitoring E-Bay but would be interested in any other ideas. This is my first post so happy to list elsewhere if there is a more appropriate discussion group. Im not a car audio guy so thank you in advance for any input.

Do people stil buy this stuff? I got an old Alpine 4V CD head unit still in plastic always wondered if was worth anything.

Do people stil buy this stuff? I got an old Alpine 4V CD head unit still in plastic always wondered if was worth anything.
I still run and buy old school gear. Depends on what it is and what shape its in, and if Ill either collect or actually use it. One of my HUs I swapp is older than dirt to most people.. But easy to operate for me /Simplistic and works Dammned good

If I could ever find the Sony flip face I had in the early 2000's I run it...and carry cd books in my car again 🤣

If I could ever find the Sony flip face I had in the early 2000's I run it...and carry cd books in my car again 🤣
I still have an older Sony CDX M8800 that I ran for a solid year and still looks and works very nice with exception that the flip down face will not light back up, face works great. One of my wanted small repairs to do eventually and run again.I think I can still use the remote just fine.Just like this one here. Mine is still Very clean also

I still run and buy old school gear. Depends on what it is and what shape its in, and if Ill either collect or actually use it. One of my HUs I swapp is older than dirt to most people.. But easy to operate for me /Simplistic and works Dammned good
Good to know. I have no use for it 20+ years ago it was a $650 HU. Had one stolen and this was the insurance replacement but was never installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...