Want to build a complete HT setup spending no more than 2k$

Participant count
  • Participant list

power-fanatic07
5,000+ posts

Knockin Doors Down
Texas
Well I just sold my Samsung HT-1250 that I got on Black Friday last year, bought for 399 sold last week for 475$. I sold it because I want to go a different route, mainly buying everything seperate, possibly building the cabinets myself and using a type of sub that works well in HT setups. If that happens then which is the best for HT ?

I have heard of the MJ 18 working well. I kind of want to buy the ps3 as a bluray player to have the game console also but if it is not as good as a stand alone bluray player I would want to get something different, don't play games much anyway.

Want to spend no more then 2k$ but less is ok. Shoot me your opinion and what you would go with and why. I already have the TV obviously or the budget would be higher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

da8a8621.jpg

Samsung 40" LCD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.