Wall build. 9x12s vs 10x12's

Participant count
  • Participant list

btsteinb
10+ year member

So I have come up with two designs for my box and want opinions on what you think.

I can either do a simple setup with 9 12's walled off, 22 cubes at 32hz and go for box efficiency

Or a box with 10 12's walled off but I have to do dual ports and a bunch of funky angles. 24 cubes at 32hz.

3rd row/C-pillar wall in a 2004 GMC yukon

Which route would you take?

Photos Attached

9 12s unless you can get more port area on the other design..but lit looks like your cramped for space on that one.
Could go sealed too...
Going DD so I don't think sealed is the best option. yeaa I thought port area would be my downfall. Just hoped not, I love the look of it.

DD's like space and port area. If you need help let me know. I may know a little about AQ/DD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.