video of image dynamics mids and highs loud and clear

Participant count
  • Participant list
We almost bought that exact same car(same color and all that fun stuff) a few months ago but passed on it.

Trunk rattle is a there..have you done anything or just not got to it yet?

As for the mids/highs sound pretty good to me. Of course it is hard to tell what it sounds like with out being there lol.

Nice car. I have an 07 Maxima. Are you a member of my6thgen.org? They also have a 7th gen site as well. If not you should come by and check it out....tell them 07maximan sent you,Im a pretty active member there.....

We almost bought that exact same car(same color and all that fun stuff) a few months ago but passed on it.

Trunk rattle is a there..have you done anything or just not got to it yet?

As for the mids/highs sound pretty good to me. Of course it is hard to tell what it sounds like with out being there lol.
its a nice car i had it 2 years now the whole truck is second skin the rattle is the plate holder i think the screws come lose from the bass guess i should try fixing it tomorrow

its a nice car i had it 2 years now the whole truck is second skin the rattle is the plate holder i think the screws come lose from the bass guess i should try fixing it tomorrow
yea, that makes since. Should be an easy fix though lol.

We almost bought it, but Amber wants something newer of course...and blah..blah..spend more money...blah blahh..... I stopped listening //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.