w1 vs type r vs w5

hd2500

help me out here guys. i have a hd 2500 crew cab. i'm either going to run two w1's, either one or two type r subs, or spend a little more and get one w5. would like to have clean sound but am looking for the biggest bass possible without spending a bunch. i'm running a older precision power 2400 amp which is brand new. limited on space here so i'm looking to either have the subs under, or behind the back seat. any other slim sub recommendations will be appreciated, thanks!

should i run one or two type r's. im looking for the biggest bass possible. clarity isnt a huge deal to me, but i dont want it to sound like sh*t. all of the stereo shops around here say they like the w1's and im not sure why.

help me out here guys. i have a hd 2500 crew cab. i'm either going to run two w1's, either one or two type r subs, or spend a little more and get one w5. would like to have clean sound but am looking for the biggest bass possible without spending a bunch. i'm running a older precision power 2400 amp which is brand new. limited on space here so i'm looking to either have the subs under, or behind the back seat. any other slim sub recommendations will be appreciated, thanks!
Type R IMO there is no better sub to recommend for what you're looking for....they are one of the most bang for buck subs out there.

I'm just not a fan of custom subs....sorry. magnets and baskets determine a lot, all you're paying for with those subs is better soft parts which to me is overkill. considering you're going to bottem out the sub before any of those components are even needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.