VOTE for your Favorite Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

STruC
10+ year member

With so many goodies out there, I am trying to figure out OVERALL best subwoofer considering the price and quality and everything. I have hatch back Integra and my budget is $350.

------------------- Please Vote ----------------------

#1-- Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 ($170) x 2

#2-- JL Audio 12W3 ($150) x 2

#3-- Orion XTR12D ($140) x 2

#4-- Rockford Fosgate RFP2212 Punch DVC HE2 — 12" subwoofer ($140) x 2

#5-- Kenwood KFC-WF303 12" Sub Woofer ($105) x 3

#6-- Eclipse 88120 DVC ($290) x 1

I listen to fast paste "trance" music. This website has helped me Alot, I appreciate everyone's advice.

Outta all listed I would pick the w3s they have some of the best sq spl combo that isnt just found in any other sub and wont kill your wallet the the perfects and if you had 2 eclipses i would pick those puppies first but 2 is better than one in my opinion.JL all the way.LOL.:p

Thanks jlman, now that you voted for two 12" jl audio w3, could you visite AMP section and vote an AMP to go along with these subwoofers. I have another post on people voting for BEST amp for the value...... please vote for an amp too.

I would choose the Velodyne ...........

Oh yeah- budget- //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In this order based on Performance and quality.

1.Eclipse 88120

2. Infinity Perfect 12.1

3.JL Audio 12W3

4.Rockford Fosgate HE2

5.Orion XTR 12D

6.Kenwood (wanting desperately to scratch this out all together)

A few other models you should look at that suit your music tastes would be:

A/D/S 312.RS

Crystal CMP

Image Dynamics IDQ

Adire Audio Shiva

Alumapro Alchemy

Soundstream Exact

All are well worth the time to listen to.

take it easy,

-zane

Hey its you Zane !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man once again. Hey zane I also posted which AMP to go with these subwoofers under "AMPLIFIER DISCUSSIONS" the Topic name is "Vote for your favorite AMP". could you tell me which AMP is good from those I have listed on the AMP FORUM ?

p.s. By the way Zane, Looking at my budget.... You think I should go for ONE Eclipse sub instead of TWO JL Audio subs ? or did I misunderstood ?

Originally posted by STruC Hey its you Zane !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man once again. Hey zane I also posted which AMP to go with these subwoofers under "AMPLIFIER DISCUSSIONS" the Topic name is "Vote for your favorite AMP". could you tell me which AMP is good from those I have listed on the AMP FORUM ?
Whats an amplifer?

p.s. By the way Zane, Looking at my budget.... You think I should go for ONE Eclipse sub instead of TWO JL Audio subs ? or did I misunderstood ?
Yes. All I can really say is go for it. An 88120 is hard for many SQ subs to beat- even if the competition comes in pairs. You will see a little more what I mean if you go this route.

take it easy,

-zane

**** Zane, YOu know your S*** !!! LoL

Zane, I wish I could talk to you so I could get ALL my questions answered. DO you have AOL instant messenger or Yahoo Messenger If you dont mind I like to ask few questions and talk with you over some messenger ? tell me which software you have so I can use that to get on and talk with you PLEASE ?

By the way Zane, I wanted to make 1 thing clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One ALUMINUM (not Titanium) Eclipse 88120 DVC is BETTER than TWO 12"JL Audio W3's ?

Originally posted by STruC **** Zane, YOu know your S*** !!! LoL

Zane, I wish I could talk to you so I could get ALL my questions answered. DO you have AOL instant messenger or Yahoo Messenger If you dont mind I like to ask few questions and talk with you over some messenger ? tell me which software you have so I can use that to get on and talk with you PLEASE ?

By the way Zane, I wanted to make 1 thing clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One ALUMINUM (not Titanium) Eclipse 88120 DVC is BETTER than TWO 12"JL Audio W3's ?
Just listen to it and see.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yes.

My handle on AOL is zZane422

Yahoo is thunderbird302

msn is noise94

take it easy,

-zane

Zane,

Can you get on AOL Instant Messenger ? My name is STruC GSR and send me messege please ?

I am also rite now signed on on yahoo messenger my name is STruC1x

Maybe I'm just hooked on JL, but I haven't really heard the other ones. I say go for the W3's, because you are geting 2 of them. Go JL! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.