Voltage

Check right before your fuse in your wire that attaches to the battery, u can find if your losing it through your connection to the battery.... I had a similar voltage lose when my soder failed n my wire loosened up in the connector... But it could also be from a long run of wire I read if you start getting over 10-15 feet pending on gage and if it's ofc or cca, tho I don't remember exactly.

I have a nissan altima 2005 i dont know. but its 13.4 at Idle. and isnt car batt charge at 13.8?
a wetcell battery (normal non-agm) is fully charged at 12.8.

The altimas charging points are 13.5-13.8v due to the battery temp sensor, You can bypass the temp sensor or swap to another regulator, But yes thats a normal voltage for you.

my wifes 2013 buick have volt meter on dash and her shows less than my old car (i have 14.6 at idle at amp with 4ga lol) but idk if it's because her car has smaller alt or it has some much factory electronics it just ***** it down..

a wetcell battery (normal non-agm) is fully charged at 12.8.The altimas charging points are 13.5-13.8v due to the battery temp sensor, You can bypass the temp sensor or swap to another regulator, But yes thats a normal voltage for you.
im running around 1500w rms and the car jolted while i was playing music. Will i have to recharge the battery everyso often?

im running around 1500w rms and the car jolted while i was playing music. Will i have to recharge the battery everyso often?
That could of been because of your speed sensor going bad or cutting off during bass drop.

Your battery will be fine as thats factory settings for battery charging.

That could of been because of your speed sensor going bad or cutting off during bass drop.Your battery will be fine as thats factory settings for battery charging.
I can feel the car lose speed and the RPM drops to 0 and comes back up which causes the jolt. Its very sketchy. good to know the battery is fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.