Voltage problem help

what kind of voltmeter is it?? Id suggest getting a true rms meter and test it, it could be the trucks voltmeter that isnt working properly

I would have to say there is a discrepancy in the truck's gauge. I would also suggest testing it with a true RMS voltage meter, this will give you exactly what the voltage is. What accessories do you have running off the truck's electrical system? If you have multiple amps and you have a stock alternator and a stock battery and no big 3 then it is possible that your voltage is dipping that low, is there any dimming of the lights?, if not I would have to say the readout that you are getting is false.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.