Northeast Region Vip ink & auto spa -----tnespl 1x event june 20th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
You and Bill are the only ones looking for just that format, if someone ran a show based on only music formats most of us wouldn't bother coming out.
i dident mean it as run just the bass format and only the format if there was not the spl part no one would be there for the bass part,

i just feel that i drive my car 7 days a week and make it slap but i burp for 60 secs a comp, just like to see what i can really do over 30 secs and they wont let me play in the rookie classes

VIP Auto detailing & Eastern Connections Auto Club Presents Fathers Day 1X Tnespl Sound Off & Car Show.

awards For Sound Off

Top 10 Overall For Car Show

Best Of Show

Best Audio Setup (show only)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

11:00am - 5:00pm

VIP AUTO DETAILING

9 mechanic street

Moosup, CT

Login | Facebook

i was gonna be bringing my rex out with one other on the team but due to the fact that i have destroyed 4 subs in the past 2 weeks just testing im out of spares and its to late to get a recone in the mail =( guess im just gonna have to watch this one, unless anyone has a single 10" or 12" they wanna see destroyed haha

yo whats up man loving the atomic, so what kind of atomics r u running in the crx i saw it at rocky hill but didnt check n how much power u pushing to em to blow em

they are the baseline atomic e.l.e's all stock soft parts and coil config, im clamping about 8k off one battery, and they were holding it for a while. got me some bigger motors now =) but only running 1 12" at this show, its not doing anything spectacular

Im gonna call ******** on this one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

well im trying to work something out right now, i put together a box that i figured would do alright, and it hit absolutely horrible lol . trying out another box tonight, and gonna hope that works, i guess the louder of the 2 are staying in the car for this show. o well. i hate flop boxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif , can't wait to just be at a comp tho lol its been like 2 weeks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif.

ok well this box is staying in the car for this show lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That a boy! Dont know the turn out yet of this show. I have plans so Ill be burping and then running. Going fishing with my Dad and my son. Should be a quick easy day.

ya i kinda hope this day goes somewhat quick, i love competing but saying its fathers day it would be nice to at least see my fam haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.