Northeast Region Vip ink & auto spa -----tnespl 1x event june 20th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Not bringing you into anything, just stating a fact. Anyhow even though we may have had "disagreements" from time to time, you always had my respect.

I just don't like petty ass, punk ass drug dealers.

You talk the talk but dont walk the walk. Ive said it before and Ill say it again Nate prove that Ive been arrested or shut the fu*k up. Im more of a man then you will ever be. I take care of my **** and anyone who knows me will back me on that. I dont see anyone on these forums backing you. You can keep trying to give ACT Audio a bad name but business is good homie. Hows your life going you miserable tubby fuker?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.