Northeast Region Vip ink & auto spa -----tnespl 1x event june 20th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I thought Dave L's box was the reason Chris was loud...

would that make Chris's Hall of Fame entry need an asterisk next to it?

NO I can only do a 125. I dont know who burped those numbers you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy Bill....kissing ass gets you nowhere in this sport lol. First tell him to "F" himself and your car is louder then his and blah blah blah. I'm gonna have to give a few of you guys a scholarship to the Christian Steels' school of SPL. If people like you then your doing something very wrong hahaha.
LOL you bastage! Besides, like... don't like... it don't matter most people only respect #'s anyways ;-)

If you could do a 127 everyone would like and respect you, sadly I see 126.9 as your max. so your doomed!

Seriously tho I am a sick and twisted f@ck, if I started giving people **** everyone would want to stab me ;^)

NO I can only do a 125. I dont know who burped those numbers you posted.
what happened to your long winded post about bla bla bla and yackedy sacks and building your car and whoever taking credit? That was more fun to read!!!!

someone is BALLLLINNNNNN!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i plan on making it, even know,

i cant break that 120 mark all you fvckers with your 125's

thats ok ill stay at the bottom let you guys play around but remeber

i am lower then you

No point. Adam just wanted to talk smack to me because nobody else will. Everyone knows Ive built all my cars and 99% of my teammates cars. Adam will also admit until he met me the loudest thing he ever heard was a single 12 and 500 watts. He just thought he was being funny with that post but anyone who knows the both of us knows I build the cars he runs the shop....when hes actually there......on Mondays..sometimes

i plan on making it, even know,i cant break that 120 mark all you fvckers with your 125's

thats ok ill stay at the bottom let you guys play around but remeber

i am lower then you

Actually the new toy that I'll have at Nashua this weekend peaks a little lower then you, and it'll do a 126 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so excited for tnespl show lol, we got some additions to the team and i think we may bring some 129 db serious noise!! hope yall are ready to lose!! hahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.