Northeast Region Vip ink & auto spa -----tnespl 1x event june 20th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
haha ya we were laughing at him about this one, he realized like 2 hours after he did it. "o **** that was a bad idea"
btw im about to build a car for the door slam competition

at least there is money involved =P
LOL yeah Kevin we were just talking about doing a build for that too. Maybe a 1977 Ford Station Wagon. Bring it!!! oh and bring $5 dollars lol

GAME OVER JUNKIE!!!

SOLD THIS:

4-19-2010002.jpg

4-9-10002.jpg

FOR THIS:

1yugo.jpg

I've been too quiet for too long. Instead of me knocking your drug infested teeth down your measly throat, I'll just take your dope dealing money (and picture you not paying me). $1000 HEAD UP PUNK. I don't care what equipement you have, put up or shut up in front of everyone on here at the biggest show. NO WALL!!!

I'm ready right now you 2 bit low life junkie:

Nowall5.jpg

LOL yeah Kevin we were just talking about doing a build for that too. Maybe a 1977 Ford Station Wagon. Bring it!!! oh and bring $5 dollars lol
a del sol would be a sick nasty competitor in this class //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know you've been coming to shows lookin at my fly ride trying to get info. Im also sure you've tested your car and its louder then what Ive hit this year. Congrats. My question is what show do you want to do this at?

Whoa and I didnt really read your post too well and I see you wrote suttin about knockin my teeth down my throat. Man the fuk up and do both. Hit me and beat me. You threatened the wrong dude.

I've been too quiet for too long. Instead of me knocking your drug infested teeth down your measly throat, I'll just take your dope dealing money (and picture you not paying me). $1000 HEAD UP PUNK. I don't care what equipement you have, put up or shut up in front of everyone on here at the biggest show. NO WALL!!!I'm ready right now you 2 bit low life junkie:

Nowall5.jpg
Wow, that's not cool at all, it's one thing thing to talk sh*t but physically threaten??? That's messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
Messed up part is I was about to say that looks like a really nice build and great craftsmanship on the Panda box. Now I'm just gonna let the Sicck GV do the talking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.