Northeast Region Vip ink & auto spa -----tnespl 1x event june 20th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I noticed that TNE updated their site today and added the 3X in NH, but still nothing listed for this show. Has someone paid the registration fee to TNE to get this show set?
sent it yesterday.... it will update soon.....

as for new format, if anyone wants to run it, no problem will accommadate to get the points.

CHris _ dont worry, u'll be there u woman, if no the yugo will be...... lol

ECAC is the host, just helping them.

I was looking and I can't find the thread where they talked about it, they might have deleted it since it was a thread discussing possible names. Now they are down to two names so they opened a new thread for people to vote on those two. Here's that link anyway, TNE Music Format Vote
was looking for rules to make changes to termlab program.....

will offer at this event, no trophies (since already ordered) $10 fee points only

From the looks of it, there are 3 classes. All are based on two 30 second runs with an averaged score. Pretty much the same as Slammin Bass, so you can just use the generic SPL format and use the 30 sec average. If I remember right, the classes are 220, 240 & 280. If you get a 110 in the 1st round then you qualify for the 220 class and you'll have to get a 110 or lower in the 2nd round. Because your scores are totaled between both rounds you would have to keep your total score below 220, 240 or 280. That all depends on the class you qualify for in the 1st round.

Pretty sure it was 260, 280, 300+, and there'd be at least three of us at a music only show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Christ Id go for 299.9 every time. Id do it at 8ohm lol. Yeah no Adam I wont be there. I can think of 10,837,982 things I'd rather do on fathers day then to be at a comp. Missing time with the same kid I dont see while building the Yugo. The cars only going to our shows and big shows for points. You know that. There will be plenty more 3x events before finals. Be patient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Christ Id go for 299.9 every time. Id do it at 8ohm lol. Yeah no Adam I wont be there. I can think of 10,837,982 things I'd rather do on fathers day then to be at a comp. Missing time with the same kid I dont see while building the Yugo. The cars only going to our shows and big shows for points. You know that. There will be plenty more 3x events before finals. Be patient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
whan, like u got anything better to do...................... see u there LOL. who.ever shows up it'll be a good time, slow and casual. should be done by 330-4 latest. i got things to do as well.

father's day different barbeque

Pretty sure it was 260, 280, 300+, and there'd be at least three of us at a music only show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Right on Mike! Thats what I like to hear, that fires me up!

will offer at this event, no trophies (since already ordered) $10 fee points only
Don't got to explain why at all big guy, I meant it when I said a printed certificate is all I want (points rock too of course) so that's awesome & TYVM! I will do everything I can to get there, I should have some new toys by then too hopefully.

ECAC is the host, just helping them.
That's really cool of you to give your time to help out a show/club on a holiday no less. Respect for going out of your way to help grow the sport. Wish more audio shops took competition as seriously and made as much effort to help the sport like that.

Easy Bill....kissing ass gets you nowhere in this sport lol. First tell him to "F" himself and your car is louder then his and blah blah blah. I'm gonna have to give a few of you guys a scholarship to the Christian Steels' school of SPL. If people like you then your doing something very wrong hahaha.

Easy Bill....kissing ass gets you nowhere in this sport lol. First tell him to "F" himself and your car is louder then his and blah blah blah. I'm gonna have to give a few of you guys a scholarship to the Christian Steels' school of SPL. If people like you then your doing something very wrong hahaha.
i visited that school...... i saw the christian steel hall of shame

145.6, 147.8, 148.9 memphis mcd4kw + (2) 15 mojo's pathetic........

after you went to the act audio school of building spl vehicles

152.3, 153.9, 154.7, 155.5, 157 memphis mcd4kw + (2) mojo 15's

usaci region 4 points champion, spl region record holder in 2 usaci classes

NESPL's loudest stock vehicle

guess I'm the real reason your loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.