9 MECHANIC STREET

MOOSUP, CT 06354

E.C.A.C. SPONSORED EVENT

QUESTION: DYLAN- 860-617-9274

11AM-1 PM REG.

$20 MEMBERS

$25 NON-MEMBERS

SPL LANES OPEN AT 12, RUN BY CLASSES

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Yeah Steve thats what he means. I like doing it that way as long as it moves faster then the Dreams To Reality show. Good lord that was a long ass day.

That is my birthday so it will depend on what the family has planned for me whether or not I can make this. Will they be holding the new "base race" format? If not count me out, if so I'll make extra effort to try and get there...

Since they have added this new format to the TNE line up I think it's going to be a normal thing at every event now, besides, some people are going to want their points for finals in this new format as well. It's kind of like running a dB Drags show, you have to run Bass Race too.

I checked out the rules for this on their forum and it's up to the event promoter whether or not this format is offered or not. If thats the case then I wonder if they will offer a points curve if there aren't enough shows offered with the new music format.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new music format seems pretty cool. I won't make this one since it's on father's day and I have other plans already.

we don't want it to just be music format, we just want it added. I can speak for myself and say it's worth it for me for just a printed certificate and the points towards finals, thats all I want! If I want a trophy I can go buy it or burp my musical system as I have done at every comp I ever been to ;-)

If they start having "slammin bass" formats at every show more will build for it of this I am posative.

All that said even if they have the music format at this show I am 50/50 if I will be able to make it, but if they don't 99% I can't make it. So ECAC or ACT who ever is running this show (unclear ATM who is running it) don't feel any pressure to run it at this show because of how bad the date is...

Well I'm a daddy so I wont be there. Dont really know what the turn out will be. I know Adam mentioned the show but not sure whos hosting it. God I hope its not us or Adam will be on his own....all alone....and queer.

From what I understand from the posts, it's an ECAC car show and SPL sound off with Adam running the meter, since they don't own a Termlab. They asked me if I'd do it for them but at the time I was planning on taking my daughter out that day to see Thomas the Train, I don't think we're doing that anymore so we'll probably end up at this show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.