Participant count
  • Participant list

ivarandri
10+ year member

iceland
Hello, I'm going to upgrade my sub and amp, i got 600rms sub and 1200w amp now,

i'm looking to spent not more than 494,38 EURO,

i'm not sure what to get, Soundstorm, soundstream (my sub has been okay), alphasonik, audiobahn, power acoustik..

what would you people recommend?, i want like 1000rms or more sub, i found (3000w)1500rms sub for sale and 2200w amp,

i got two speakers 100rms each to run on the amp too cause i don't know how to connect two amps in the car im such a noob

While your topic was not inappropriate for the general audio board, I felt you'd get more looks if I moved your thread to the subwoofer section.

"i'm looking to spent not more than 494,38 EURO"

Are you saying your budget is about 500 Euros? For anyone reading this, that would be approx $700 US dollars.

"i'm not sure what to get, Soundstorm, soundstream (my sub has been okay), alphasonik, audiobahn, power acoustik.."

Im afraid Im not familiar with the market in Iceland, can you give us a decently comprehensive list of brands available to you? Also, are you willing to buy online and have it shipped to you? Will you consider used, or only new products?

"i got two speakers 100rms each to run on the amp too cause i don't know how to connect two amps in the car im such a noob"

You could look into a multi-channel amp that has smaller output channels for front speakers, and a larger output for the sub. One example is the Memphis Belle, which, iirc, is 75 watts x4 channels and 1100 watts x1. A more flexible option would be to hook up multiple amplifiers, which we can definitely help you accomplish if you so decide.

Welcome to the forum.

While your topic was not inappropriate for the general audio board, I felt you'd get more looks if I moved your thread to the subwoofer section.
"i'm looking to spent not more than 494,38 EURO"

Are you saying your budget is about 500 Euros? For anyone reading this, that would be approx $700 US dollars.

"i'm not sure what to get, Soundstorm, soundstream (my sub has been okay), alphasonik, audiobahn, power acoustik.."

Im afraid Im not familiar with the market in Iceland, can you give us a decently comprehensive list of brands available to you? Also, are you willing to buy online and have it shipped to you? Will you consider used, or only new products?

"i got two speakers 100rms each to run on the amp too cause i don't know how to connect two amps in the car im such a noob"

You could look into a multi-channel amp that has smaller output channels for front speakers, and a larger output for the sub. One example is the Memphis Belle, which, iirc, is 75 watts x4 channels and 1100 watts x1. A more flexible option would be to hook up multiple amplifiers, which we can definitely help you accomplish if you so decide.

Welcome to the forum.
Well, i'd prefer new one's , yes i'm willing to buy online if it's worth it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i can get most of the speakers in iceland if i can't i'll buy them online and have it shipped

and thanx :

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.