Upgrading to 5000w RMS

what audio gear you using?
decided to stick with 1 ZV5 15, instead of 2 with a 320amp alt, 100ah agm, and 2 gauge wire. Though ive been needing to switch to 1/0 or 2/0 OFC. ive only held back from upgrading the wire because I figured it would get warm/hot after heavy playing, but it never even got warm so I didnt worry about it
Now I got the ZV5 15 recently and think it should be sounding a little better, so I think thats what I need to focus on next. I just figured once I got close to maxing out the current on the wire it would get warm. But it never has

I have a 2013 civic si with a wall and 2 15’s on a taramps 5k and running a taramps ds1200x4. 320 amp alt and two agms and if the car is moving with the clip light blinking the voltage doesn’t move. At idle it will drop to around 13.3’s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
When I stripped my factory system and started from scratch. I didn't need any adapters. I wired the new head unit wiring harness to the vehicle...
I agree with DJ. Pro style speakers are designed for large ported enclosures and lack bottom end without an enclosure. Plus they tend to suffer...

About this thread

Fabian12

CarAudio.com Recruit
Fabian12
Richmond, Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from