Upgraded alternator vs. battery vs. capacitor?

I'm goin to take your advice.. I'll do these things first. I've been looking into the big 3 for quite a while, it shouldnt really take all that much cash right? Just like 10 or so feet of good 0 gauge and a fuse? And are you talking about a 2nd battery or replacing my main battery? Or do I need both replaced for a 1200 watt system? And what battery do you have for sale?
if you are willing to wait i can toss you(give) the cadence i used in my car for the big three im replacing it sometime this week with my new knu.

x2 on everything.... i wet backazzwards on my build...now it cost me double //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Completely off topic, but every time I read your sig I lol and my brother keeps asking what I'm laughing at. I think I'll probably jst keep it to myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

What is cadence exactly? Lol

Completely off topic, but every time I read your sig I lol and my brother keeps asking what I'm laughing at. I think I'll probably jst keep it to myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

What is cadence exactly? Lol
its 1/0 cca wire. really thick and to spec . i just wanted to switch to knu ofc wire to keep up with my 2/0 run of welding ofc in the rear. i used enough wire where its long enough to fit any car.. ill post pics when i replace it

its 1/0 cca wire. really thick and to spec . i just wanted to switch to knu ofc wire to keep up with my 2/0 run of welding ofc in the rear. i used enough wire where its long enough to fit any car.. ill post pics when i replace it
I just looked it up and yeah that would be awesome. Do you think you would be done with it pretty soon?

cadence is a brand of wire if he is willing to give it to you then what else can u ask for its free wire... With 1200 watts I would not think 2 batts would be needed wll it hurt no but is it a must prob not. But you will need atleast 1 good batt at a min.. I have a deka9a31 google it and u can learn all about it.
Deka Intimidator 9A31 Battery | Absorbed Glass Mat Battery - Remy Battery
Are there any specs I need to be looking at and matching with my alt or anything when shopping batteries? Or can I just throw any good battery under the hood? How much were you looking to let it go for?

Are there any specs I need to be looking at and matching with my alt or anything when shopping batteries? Or can I just throw any good battery under the hood? How much were you looking to let it go for?
U can use any 12volt batt you want but one of the most important things to look at is the ah rating the higher the better. Batt is $60 plus shipping

as soon as i get my *** asleep an wake up early or do it at night lolz. i mean how fast do you need it?
I missed where you said you were doing it this week up there ^^^ so that's totally fine. I thought you were talking about in the next few weeks or just sometime in the near future. I'm not in a hurry lol I've been thinking about doing it for 3 months so another week or so is no big deal! Is there ring terminals or anything on the wires or should I order some?

U can use any 12volt batt you want but one of the most important things to look at is the ah rating the higher the better. Batt is $60 plus shipping
Has it been used a ton, or am I going to get a lot of life out of it? Lol

Its about 1.5yo. Rest above 12.5v charged atleast 3 times a month. Its got some years left in it as long as u maintain it correctly. I used a pair to support around 3000watts so they have not been ran hard at all. They have never seen low voltage and I mean never. Will pass load test with flying colors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.