Upgraded alternator vs. battery vs. capacitor?

On that note, can I pay you in crack for that battery? My guy just had a sale going and I stocked up..
Naw I like the sheetrock mixed crack thats my stuff LOL... But as far as ur batt if u put it on a dmm then that is the voltage your batt is seeing not what ur amp is seeing..

Ahhh I see I see. Well I've got a lowes, a home depot, a walmart, and pretty much every other store of that sort in the area. Decisions decisions...

Plus walmart is right next to stereo king, and I wanna see what they have in stock for batteries. Probably not anything notable lol. I wish I could buy your battery but I think I should probably look around a bit with a shipping price that high. Do you have any other battery manufacturers that you like that are easy to find?

Yeah I definitely wouldn't ever buy anything like a battery there hahaha. I've learned since my last purchase over there that shopping online gets the job done quite a bit cheaper

I'm looking on sonic right now and they have a Kinetic HC1200 for 150 with free shipping. That's just the amount of wattage I need also, do you think it would fit under a subaru hood at 6-1/2”D x 7-3/4”W x 6-15/16”H dimensions?

Yeah I hear you. I've heard so many people say bad and mixed things about simply throwing a battery in the back that doesn't perfectly match the battery under the hood. You've never heard people say this? And the whole concept with the isolator and everything, it just seems so much more straightforward to replace the under the hood battery instead of adding more batteries.

Yeah I hear you. I've heard so many people say bad and mixed things about simply throwing a battery in the back that doesn't perfectly match the battery under the hood. You've never heard people say this? And the whole concept with the isolator and everything, it just seems so much more straightforward to replace the under the hood battery instead of adding more batteries.
Yes, I have heard all of that. But I know how to swim threw the crap to get to the truth.

Hahaha if I had the money to spend on stuff that I'm not 100% sure will work with my system I would probably have a little bit more knowledge and experience myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

By the way, when you hook up your 2nd batteries do you hook them up parallel (like pos to pos neg to neg) or just pos to pos and then ground the negs?

money does not make you smarter or make you gain more experience. Its comes right back to reading then readong then once you think you know everything keep reading. I am far from rich man I make 20k a year supporting a wife and a baby on the way. i dnt waste money cause I know what I am buying before I even buy it.. Research man!!!! Dny make impulse buys and dnt listen to ur friends or any one person. Get what u can from one person then move to the next person overtime you know alil bit about alot of stuff.

Yeah I absolutely see what you're saying, I just think that I learn the best by far when I'm working with my system hands on and seeing how things work together. Like some questions just can't be answered that easily by opening up an article about electricity and batteries and whatnot, but by either asking questions to other experienced guys (like in here) or working with the gear firsthand, I then really start understanding it all a lot better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.