UNLIMITED BATTERY, Easy to do, just see

kmsl. you better put your hands on some **** and get out that liberal *** state. howard johnston has a patient and the water enigne is a real thing. water in one part oxygen and two parts hydrogen. remember the hybrogen bomb? not to mention you know the oxygen is a catalyst for modern day engines right?
You can't be serious? You really believe there's some sort of engine that runs on water? The hydrogen bomb works via fusion. Are you claiming that this car patent has a way to create cold fusion which it separates from water? "Cold fusion" has been the Philosopher's Stone of nuclear science since the principal of fusion as discovered. IMO we will probably develop room temperature superconductor first.

Wait ppl dont know about hydrogen cars?

Exhaust is water vapor.

Not exactly fission going on but if we can figure out a way to safely transport and refuel liquid hydrogen we could really have something.
The same energy released from combining oxygen and hydrogen to create water is the energy needed to separate them apart (conservation of energy). There's no such thing as a free lunch. It is a fair store of energy and "clean burning" for what that's worth, but hydrogen gas is pretty dangerous and you still have the issue of the energy needed to break the water molecules to begin with then infrastructure to distribute and store the hydrogen. Without some sort of cheap to almost free energy this is impractical.

Safely transport hydrogen?

giphy.gif

You can't be serious? You really believe there's some sort of engine that runs on water? The hydrogen bomb works via fusion. Are you claiming that this car patent has a way to create cold fusion which it separates from water? "Cold fusion" has been the Philosopher's Stone of nuclear science since the principal of fusion as discovered. IMO we will probably develop room temperature superconductor first.

The same energy released from combining oxygen and hydrogen to create water is the energy needed to separate them apart (conservation of energy). There's no such thing as a free lunch. It is a fair store of energy and "clean burning" for what that's worth, but hydrogen gas is pretty dangerous and you still have the issue of the energy needed to break the water molecules to begin with then infrastructure to distribute and store the hydrogen. Without some sort of cheap to almost free energy this is impractical.

Safely transport hydrogen?

giphy.gif
1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Hydrogen bomb is because they bombard u235. The result is fusion
This is completely wrong.

Hydrogen isn't extremely dangerous.. Lol not more so than any gas.
Yes it is. Same for anything that makes for efficient fuel in a combustion type engine. The whole point of which being something wants to release a lot of energy when burned, by your very design goals, you're working with things that are highly flammable.

The "Noble" gasses are some examples of gasses that are completely non-reactive, and that's just pure element gasses, I suspect a very long list of others could be given including air, and anything you would use in arc welding.

first, it's "actuality", if you are going to paraphrase the dictionary, do it write:graduate:

second, whomever made the statement allong the lines of "it's no more dangerous than other gasses" leaves me little confidence in their understanding of gasoline, much less the volatility and stability of different gasses, and effect of different conditions.

third, if you find a method close to 100% efficiency, then you have just effectively made hydrogen fuel use more viable (for, like generators and stuff, not cars) the best i've heard, is like 80%. hydrogen fuel use is merely as an energy storage media; more efficient than a battery; large space requirement, however less than capacitors.

oh, look, i see the quote

Hydrogen isn't extremely dangerous.. Lol not more so than any gas.
.... lol, hydrogen tanks in a car, although more stable then acetylene, is much more dangerous than even propane.

This is completely wrong.

Yes it is. Same for anything that makes for efficient fuel in a combustion type engine. The whole point of which being something wants to release a lot of energy when burned, by your very design goals, you're working with things that are highly flammable.

The "Noble" gasses are some examples of gasses that are completely non-reactive, and that's just pure element gasses, I suspect a very long list of others could be given including air, and anything you would use in arc welding.
the terminology "dangerous" is completely relative, though. propane is dangerous, and so is gasoline, but i don't think i would classify it as "extremely"... acetylene, diesel(i know, not a gas, but highly volatile), hydrogen, and hydrogen sulfide are present in on-road vehicles at any given time, and all high-potential, acetylene being the most unstable...... on the other hand, alchohol isn't all that dangerous, and is burned via internal combustion..

the terminology "dangerous" is completely relative, though. propane is dangerous, and so is gasoline, but i don't think i would classify it as "extremely"... acetylene, diesel(i know, not a gas, but highly volatile), hydrogen, and hydrogen sulfide are present in on-road vehicles at any given time, and all high-potential, acetylene being the most unstable...... on the other hand, alchohol isn't all that dangerous, and is burned via internal combustion..
I never said hydrogen gas was unstable, but I'd take my chances with a 20 gallon gas tank rupturing during a collision than a 20 gallon hydrogen tank.

I deal with very high psi equpiment. Systems can be and are built with reduant safety measurements.

And yes 235 is used and yes when it is split hydrogen atoms bombard each other. Like I said its not really an issue that hasn't been addressed.

Again hydrogen can and is relatively easy to store and use.

If a hydrogen tank gets crushed and ruptures in a crash, there are no "redundant safety measures" that can stop it from exploding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I deal with very high psi equpiment. Systems can be and are built with reduant safety measurements.And yes 235 is used and yes when it is split hydrogen atoms bombard each other. Like I said its not really an issue that hasn't been addressed.

Again hydrogen can and is relatively easy to store and use.
Sooo just a heads up the hydrogen in the hydrogen bomb were the heavier isotopes deuterium and tritium. The hydrogen bomb doesn't progress through the entire pp chain. Not to mention this type of energy release has absolutely nothing to do with hydrogen powered cars......Fusion does not equal covalent bond...At the moment (if ever) there isn't a way to separate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms of water in an energy efficient way... A patent for a vehicle that runs on water doesn't mean that the vehicle has a net energy yield.

As far as safety....unless you can 100% guarantee the hydrogen will never be exposed to oxygen in an uncontrolled fashion it poses a larger safety risk than petroleum based engines in 99.9% of scenarios. I don't care what safety features are incorporated. A crash at any moderate to high speed is more often than not going to end worse when hydrogen is involved.

So what your are saying is we don't have safe fuel cells?

I explained how the bombs work refer back to the first and second pages.

Separate Hydrogen and Oxygen from Water Through Electrolysis

Water is the key elementant here on earth. Not in just to us for life but for energy and its very strange properties.

For example its is the ONLY known liquid to expand when frozen..

It has a very high dielectric strength and tesla knew it had some very strange affects.

Many people consider water as the most complex element in the universe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.