Battery, DOWN4SOUND | JP-2HC - Hybrid Capacitor, or NVX XCAP10H True 10 Farad Stiffening Hybrid Capacitor

Participant count
  • Participant list
Honestly I would try it without electrical upgrades first. In my experience sometimes factory electrical is good enough to run 1500 watts, especially since you won't really be getting that power in daily conditions. You'd need to have your volume up so high that your 4 channel and your sub amp are both right below clipping and you're sending high-mean-power signals to both amps, which basically never happens.

If you do have lights dimming or early clipping, then I would upgrade. Easiest choice IMO is an XS power battery under hood. D3400 is good for 2.5-3k if you can supply the current and in my experience it will absolutely do it. I have 2x d3400 handling 5.5k+ daily with like 0.2V drop.

Of the choices you listed, I'd add the second battery if you really need it.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...