UNLIMITED BATTERY, Easy to do, just see

kmsl. you better put your hands on some **** and get out that liberal *** state. howard johnston has a patient and the water enigne is a real thing. water in one part oxygen and two parts hydrogen. remember the hybrogen bomb? not to mention you know the oxygen is a catalyst for modern day engines right?
Then go make a water powered car, and hopefully the government will take you away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

stop bumping a spam thread you fucking nutjobs
I just reply to quotes.

Mutherfucker won't quit quoting me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The hydrogen bomb was nuclear you ******* idiot.
I can't believe you don't even know what a hydrogen bomb really is! There is a reason why it's called the hydrogen bomb. It's fusion of hydrogen atoms from splitting u239.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then go make a water powered car, and hopefully the government will take you away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I just reply to quotes.

Mutherfucker won't quit quoting me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You should check out the popular mechanics artical on howard Johnston's motor.

I can'tell beliwve you don't even know what a hydrogen bomb really is! therected is a reason why it's called the hydrogen bomb. It's fusion of hydrogen atoms from splitting u239. Wow.. I'm shocked.
You don't know what the word nuclear means. You're not running a engine from the fusion of hydrogen isotopes and uranium.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.