Unbelievable Sonic....

The race to zero. When you spell quality and service P-R-I-C-E this is what you're going to get. If nobody on this board ever spent a dime with them again they'd do fine because people will try to save 5$

Where do you think the "savings" comes from? Cheap labor, "savings" on packing supplies, and shluffing off returns as new whenever possible.

The race to zero. When you spell quality and service P-R-I-C-E this is what you're going to get. If nobody on this board ever spent a dime with them again they'd do fine because people will try to save 5$
Where do you think the "savings" comes from? Cheap labor, "savings" on packing supplies, and shluffing off returns as new whenever possible.
Agreed, but I bought from them because they are literally only 2 hours away from me and I've always gotten product within 2 days.

I like how everyone freaks out over this. Everyone has their horror stories from all the buying sites everywhere. **** happens. If they don't take care of it then that's another story. Sonic has always given me 2 day shipping and I've never had a problem before. SSA has given me issues, but made it right so they kept a customer.

However, I am sorry this happened. The box being ripped likely wasn't Sonic. It was probably the jack-offs at the delivery carrier, which could also be the reason for the deflated bags.

Kinda like the walmart brand Oreos VS the real thing. The price difference is in the packaging. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I like how everyone freaks out over this. Everyone has their horror stories from all the buying sites everywhere. **** happens. If they don't take care of it then that's another story. Sonic has always given me 2 day shipping and I've never had a problem before. SSA has given me issues, but made it right so they kept a customer.
However, I am sorry this happened. The box being ripped likely wasn't Sonic. It was probably the jack-offs at the delivery carrier, which could also be the reason for the deflated bags.
Yeah, I know s**t happens man. The fact that I've not gotten any response from them is what has me blasting them. Packaging is one thing, but the fact that the amp is smashed in on one corner is another.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Kinda like the walmart brand Oreos VS the real thing. The price difference is in the packaging. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
And that's some funny s**t right there lol.

Yeah, I know s**t happens man. The fact that I've not gotten any response from them is what has me blasting them. Packaging is one thing, but the fact that the amp is smashed in on one corner is another. 

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And that's some funny s**t right there lol.

This is pretty unusual. Hell, I left an item in my cart once and they called me the next day making sure I didn't have problems checking out. Good luck bro.

This is pretty unusual. Hell, I left an item in my cart once and they called me the next day making sure I didn't have problems checking out. Good luck bro.
Thats because they want you to buy something from them, they'll be calling you. When you have problems with your product, they avoid you like the plague. you'll get through eventually but from a big named site like that, we expected more from their customer service.

I bought a ported sub box from them because it was on clearance and meet the specs that were needed for an install I was asked to do and it was like $35 shipped. The sub box came in a big shipping partially full of packing peanuts. By the time I got the box, the peanuts were flat or shifted to the top of the sub box giving no protection to the sub box, the carpet was covered in "peanut dust" and 3 corners were beat up....
exact same thing happened to me, except the box was unusable

Once again, you guys have to remember, even if its packed like a tank the delivery provider can still royally **** it up. You should see the shape that the packages I get from Jim are in (USPS....)... I know for sure he doesn't send them out like that.

Once again, you guys have to remember, even if its packed like a tank the delivery provider can still royally **** it up. You should see the shape that the packages I get from Jim are in (USPS....)... I know for sure he doesn't send them out like that.
There are 5 bags in the box, if they had been inflated, the amp wouldn't have fit. The packer just threw them in and sent it off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.