Unbelievable Sonic....

Finally spoke to someone today and filled out a claim form. After 4 different links to emails from them (other 3 failed), I was able to send pics of the damage. Gotta wait until tomorrow to talk to a supervisor about where it goes from here.
Sounds like there going to hook you up after you had to jump threw a few hoops .

They probably figure some would of gave up and said screw it .

Good luck man !

just to state, was this a drop shipment? Sonic has a decent amount of companies drop ship
It was definitely dropped.... if you mean from a sister building, then yes. The shipping docs say it was shipped from Valencia, but the rep on the phone said it came from an overflow whse in Oklahoma.

I'm thinking it's usps. We'll see tomorrow where it goes from here.
actually man Its very likely that usps fked up your shipment. I know the USPS around my area are total incompetent retards that either lose/damage/ship extremely late or ship to the wrong address all time. Could be a California usps thing. Had 4 shipments from usps that gone sour this year. Never had a problem with ups or fedex.

actually man Its very likely that usps fked up your shipment. I know the USPS around my area are total incompetent retards that either lose/damage/ship extremely late or ship to the wrong address all time. Could be a California usps thing. Had 4 shipments from usps that gone sour this year. Never had a problem with ups or fedex.
Looking that way bro. No wonder they're losing 2 bil every quarter. Losers.

Opposite by me USPS has always been great the packages always look like new without a mark . Ups on the other hand always look like they played football with it and or dropped it off a bridge . FedEx has always been good to like USPS .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.