Unbelievable Sonic....

Once again, you guys have to remember, even if its packed like a tank the delivery provider can still royally **** it up. You should see the shape that the packages I get from Jim are in (USPS....)... I know for sure he doesn't send them out like that.
I disagree. If you pack according to UPS' recommendations which is something like minimum 3" packing material on all sides, and you pack so there's no slack/slop in the package it will survive just fine. Pack it to survive drops/kicks/etc right from the start. The problem is this adds quite a bit of cost in materials/labor and most budget companies aren't interested in that, they just take their chances and deal with the returns (or don't in this case).

You're talking about sonicelectronix right?

I have bought from them probably 10-15 times and for the majority of them it was me doing an install for someone who was hell bent on buying new or name brand(kicker, RF, Alpine, etc) so I would buy everything at once needed for the install and have never once had an issue. Always packed extremely well. Usually place my order in the morning and get it the next day or day after since they are only two hours away.

Did a price match on the last set of RE XXX comps I bought and from the time I picked up my phone till it was in my cart with the reduced price was less than 5 min.

Returned a set of RF T3's once to exchange them for a set of SPX17PRO's and from the day I mailed the package to getting the replacement was about 8 working days. Took me maybe 10 min when I called to get the RMA.

I haven't been as active on the forums lately so I hadn't been seeing people complaining about their service.

Sorry for you OP. Hopefully they make it right. They've always done right by me and I would like to keep my opinion of them

You're talking about sonicelectronix right?
I have bought from them probably 10-15 times and for the majority of them it was me doing an install for someone who was hell bent on buying new or name brand(kicker, RF, Alpine, etc) so I would buy everything at once needed for the install and have never once had an issue. Always packed extremely well. Usually place my order in the morning and get it the next day or day after since they are only two hours away.

Did a price match on the last set of RE XXX comps I bought and from the time I picked up my phone till it was in my cart with the reduced price was less than 5 min.

Returned a set of RF T3's once to exchange them for a set of SPX17PRO's and from the day I mailed the package to getting the replacement was about 8 working days. Took me maybe 10 min when I called to get the RMA.

I haven't been as active on the forums lately so I hadn't been seeing people complaining about their service.

Sorry for you OP. Hopefully they make it right. They've always done right by me and I would like to keep my opinion of them
Yes, sonicelectronix. This is my 4th purchase from them and all previous buys came all intact. The reason I took to the forum is my attempts to email (with pics) and call them have failed, so far. I, too, am only hours from Valencia.

i must say this does ****, sorry op.

but i to have order from them, that were i got my ppi 1800 and it came in perfect shape. was pack very well.

and have order other things from them.

im thinking there a rogue employ that just dont give a ****.

No. UPS. 4th package from them this year. No issues //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
I'm thinking it's usps. We'll see tomorrow where it goes from here.

I remember years ago I bought an amp from them. Of course it showed up with nicks and scratches and a partially bashed in endcap. Not used just beat up from their poor packaging job. I contacted them about the issue and they said I could return it for another but only if I paid return shipping........ I was like WTF? You packaged the amp half *** and return shipping is on me? Shipping from California to Michigan is expensive so even though I was unhappy I said **** it and kept it because odds are the replacement would have been beat up too. Last amp I ever bought from them

I remember years ago I bought an amp from them. Of course it showed up with nicks and scratches and a partially bashed in endcap. Not used just beat up from their poor packaging job. I contacted them about the issue and they said I could return it for another but only if I paid return shipping........ I was like WTF? You packaged the amp half *** and return shipping is on me? Shipping from California to Michigan is expensive so even though I was unhappy I said **** it and kept it because odds are the replacement would have been beat up too. Last amp I ever bought from them
Their not in California anymore, just learned that yesterday. Everything is coming from Kentucky or Oklahoma now.

Sorry to hear that man that ***** !!Were you ever able to get a hold of them ?
Finally spoke to someone today and filled out a claim form. After 4 different links to emails from them (other 3 failed), I was able to send pics of the damage. Gotta wait until tomorrow to talk to a supervisor about where it goes from here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.