Time to drive this thing again.

Interior reinstall.....

100_1556.jpg

100_1554.jpg

100_1555.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1570.jpg

...I hate you...

I do commend everything about this, just like everyone is saying. Simply amazing skills and dedication.

*coughs* - - Glad SOMEONE's pockets are deep :)

Either that or Ant likes you hell of a lot

Time to drive this thing again.
Interior reinstall.....

100_1556.jpg

100_1554.jpg

100_1555.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1570.jpg
I honestly can't believe this build. I wanna see the pile of leftover screws/clips //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif;)! HEHEHE!!

This is by far one of the best installs I've seen in a long time.

should have metered it before at 40 mph and 60 mph to show how much of a noise difference all this makes. should have also metered the stock stereo at "x" volume before and after and also done a RTA of difference in sound quality.

either way excellent work.

Ya a comparisn woulda been cool just to actually no how much difference, but Im sure its substantial as long as all the door seals and such are in good shape (which im sure they are as its a new vehicle)

haha, i remember when i didnt even think about deadening a car, and then i heard the difference and its my first priority, but any deadening ive done hasent compared to even 1/10th the deadening on this truck!

AWESOME...

amazing.
I applaud your patience.
He got it back together holy crap
Atleast you got a rolling bomb shelter now.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif
dang!!!!!
I honestly can't believe this build. I wanna see the pile of leftover screws/clips //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif;)! HEHEHE!!
This is by far one of the best installs I've seen in a long time.
haha, i remember when i didnt even think about deadening a car, and then i heard the difference and its my first priority, but any deadening ive done hasent compared to even 1/10th the deadening on this truck!
AWESOME...
Thanks!

...I hate you...
I do commend everything about this, just like everyone is saying. Simply amazing skills and dedication.

*coughs* - - Glad SOMEONE's pockets are deep :)

Either that or Ant likes you hell of a lot
Well, let's say it's a little of both. I planned this out and saved my money. And Ant was all about the idea.

should have metered it before at 40 mph and 60 mph to show how much of a noise difference all this makes. should have also metered the stock stereo at "x" volume before and after and also done a RTA of difference in sound quality.
either way excellent work.
Ya a comparisn woulda been cool just to actually no how much difference, but Im sure its substantial as long as all the door seals and such are in good shape (which im sure they are as its a new vehicle)
We'll be sure to get you something to see the comparison.

Beautiful truck, awesome deadening job. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Your attention to detail is exquisite.

Good luck with the rest of your install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.