Ultimate Sound Deadning

After this you should make a video with you lighting off some fireworks (or something loud), outside the truck. Just to give an idea how it sounds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow... Buzz... Looking very good!Can't wait to see whats next!

ANT
Wow.
I cant imagine the dedication to rip out the whole dash to the firewall on a brand new truck like that

That is amazing

Whats going on roof/headliner?
yep buzz is the man
AWESOME deadening //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ...it'll be one nice sounding setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Looking good Buzz!!
Can't wait to see how it all comes to gether.

ANT
wow that is crazy! nice job so far.
wow.......It's gonna be like a coffin in that thing!
Wow thats crazy!
i approve of this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Buzz is the man!
Thanks for the compliments!

Do I see a supercharger?
Yup.

Yeah, how do you keep the little **** inside from rattling around after you do THAT much deadening....then you hear a buzzz buzz when the bass hits! LOL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
The whole idea is that it no longer rattles.

LOL!! exactly what I was thinking. There must be a 1/2" of deadner on every surface. I would hate to see it keep something from going back on right.
By carefully re-installing everything....

100_1585.jpg

****! My car is next right?!
Sure. Bring it and a load of cash to Florida.

Man, thats alot of weight added. That truck is gonna drink gas even more now like no tomorrow ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
It's the equivalent of a heavy passenger.

After this you should make a video with you lighting off some fireworks (or something loud), outside the truck. Just to give an idea how it sounds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
We'll come up with something.

Can't wait till my dcrb gets it trd charger.
-v
Trust me. It's worth EVERY penny.

I wonder how much a job like that would cost....?
Do you think you might run into problems putting everything back together with the added layers?
Cost? If you have to ask.....

whats the plan on deadening the plastic panels?
Right now, nothing. Second Skin makes rattle pad, but if nothing rattles.....

I'm thinking this thread needs to be stickied right to the top. Absolutely How To Deaden.

Simply amazing and have to applaud your dedication and determination to leave no stone unturned. Ripping apart the interior is no small task, putting it back together will be even larger.

so is that the rattle pad you applied?
No. That's the Overkill.

i have been pondering if i should do that with the rattle pad or if i should use the overkill?
It depends entirely on your goal. Use Overkill to deaden the panel. Use Rattle Pad if the panel is actually moving with bass, driving, etc.

Rattle pad is to be sandwiched between the panel and the car. Overkill is thinner, but it will have a better dampening effect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.