Ultimate Sound Deadning

Bad boy's gotta fly. I've been in a blown crew max. They get up. Can't imagine what an RCSB could do.

Wish I could do some kinda sound deadening in my truck like that. Must be down right silent in there. Talk about a truck to sleep in LOL

Subscribed !

Gotta have some power to haul around this extra weight..

dscn5753.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif my lord and I thought 400ft of Damp Pro in my car was overkill. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Its not really the ammount of deadner being applied that boggles my mind here, its the ammount of work it would have taken to strip a new toyota to the bare bones like that

Good job

This thread delivers. Good job, I was suspicious when I saw the title;but I have to hand it to you.
Talk about being committed to the cause. That is one hell of a nice job man, I would love to take a ride in the when its done.
should sound pretty good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Nevermind, carry on with the madness.
Thanks for the compliments.

Hopefully he resists the Florida tradition of 8 woofers and 4 bullet tweetersin each door on a bazzilion watts. He's got the makings of a serious SQ vehicle there.
HEY! We invented that style and we're proud. But that's not how I roll.....

No lie - why couldnt you have this done while we were all down for SBN? Jesus man, it's worth a trip to look at and ride in
It wasn't done. Sorry. It still isn't.

Bad boy's gotta fly. I've been in a blown crew max. They get up. Can't imagine what an RCSB could do.
Wish I could do some kinda sound deadening in my truck like that. Must be down right silent in there. Talk about a truck to sleep in LOL

Subscribed !
13.1 sec. 1/4 mile before I got crazy and put a fat chick's worth of deadening in it.

Very, Very nice sir. I hope there's more pictures coming :)
Also, what you are planning on doing in the truck?
You will soon see....

oh my dear jesus
He's the man.

Its not really the amount of deadener being applied that boggles my mind here, its the amount of work it would have taken to strip a new Toyota to the bare bones like that
Good job
Thanks for recognizing the effort. Now imagine putting this puzzle back together.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif can't waint to do this to my car when i get it gotta sell my van first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow.

I cant imagine the dedication to rip out the whole dash to the firewall on a brand new truck like that

That is amazing

Whats going on roof/headliner?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.