Ultimate Sound Deadning

No one can hear you scream in space...

...aswell as this vehicle, lol. Make sure you don't lock yourself in that thing, no one can hear you calling for help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Ok, ok. I have 2 parts leftover. Well, sort of.

This one was.....you could say "replaced"

100_1629.jpg

It's the factory firewall cover/deadening piece. I improved upon it by seventy bazillion, so it doesn't really count.

But this one:

100_1633.jpg

I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where it goes. I spent 2 months doing the job, so it was a long time ago when I removed it. I never saw a logical place for it. If anyone knows let me know.

was it ever installed originally, there are no rub marks from bolts on it or anything. Are you sure it didn't get mixed up in the parts pile?

However, if it definately came from the truck, looks to me, like its a seat mount part, however toyota truck's usually have brackets built into the frame and 4 bolts holding them to the body (at least my taco's like that anyway)

I can honestly say I am blown away! I would have had a box of sh*t left over after that much tear down!!! LOL! How much difference in road/engine noise is there?? can we get a vid of it just driving with no stereo?

superb job man...someone is definitely going to be happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.