type r's continue to impress me...

type r's continue to confuse me more and more...

i keep on hearing people saying they are more and more impressed by them...

then i keep on hearing haters saying they're not much more than your standard subs that sound and cost $120 on ebay...

i'd like to get a set but i'm getting more and more confused...could someone explain these haters for me? are they just hatin cus they're jealous that their subs costing 2x as much sound the same?

type r's continue to confuse me more and more...
i keep on hearing people saying they are more and more impressed by them...

then i keep on hearing haters saying they're not much more than your standard subs that sound and cost $120 on ebay...

i'd like to get a set but i'm getting more and more confused...could someone explain these haters for me? are they just hatin cus they're jealous that their subs costing 2x as much sound the same?
phuck the haters, there are no other subs better in this price range other than maybe pioneer premier ws3000spl's, but those dont have as good sq as the r's...type r's have lived up to the hype i have heard.

there are no other subs better in this price range
Bold statement.

I'll assume you've heard every other sub in the price range in every application imaginable. God forbid someone comes along with a different opinion on how something sounds.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Bold statement.
I'll assume you've heard every other sub in the price range in every application imaginable. God forbid someone comes along with a different opinion on how something sounds.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
no one seemed to speak up when i was looking for subs OTHER than type r's...

Bold statement.

i'd love to hear any suggestions of any sub out there that could out perform the type r in sq or loudness for $120 shipped brand new with at least a 1 year warrantee with it...

i'd love to hear any suggestions of any sub out there that could out perform the type r in sq or loudness for $120 shipped brand new with at least a 1 year warrantee with it...
The old eDks I have where cheap as hell and will totally rape Type Rs.

Type S... with lower power apps anyways. But no one wants to hear that either. There are plenty of loud cheap subs, its a matter of prefference.

The old eDks I have where cheap as hell and will totally rape Type Rs.
lets live in the present and talk about whats available right now bro...

i've been looking at the kv2's too and many have said they sound great which i'm sure they probably do but would the output be close with a R?

anyone played with both?

or should i say, has anyone played with any other sub availabe now around $120 AND a type R ???

Type S... with lower power apps anyways. But no one wants to hear that either. There are plenty of loud cheap subs, its a matter of prefference.
plenty of loud cheap subs?

name them please...

say with 600-800 good watts going into them...

good quality too please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.